Tuesday, September 3, 2013

JustRite Papercraft September Release-Filigree Leaves Cling Background Stamp and What I Like About You Clear Stamps

Hi and welcome to day two of the September release from JustRite Papercraft! Today we are featuring two new stamps from Becca Feeken's Amazing Paper Grace line. Filigree Leaves is a beautiful cling background stamp and What I Like About You is a versatile and gorgeous clear stamp set.

 I turned to my home decor to inspire the design of my card. I have a collection of blue and white china and pottery and the leaf background stamp actually looks a lot like the design on a plate I have.
Card inspiration really is all around us!

Here's what I used to make this card:
card stock-Bazzill Basics
Stamps-JustRite Papercraft
ribbon-May Arts
Flowers-Recollections
Dies-Spellbinders Labels Four and Gold Labels Four

The JustRite design team has some beautiful projects to show you today, use the link list below and give them a visit!


I hope you liked today's card and thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate your kind words and visits!

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card... The background is really stylish and I like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The white filigree pattern against the dark blue is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning in blue and white...absolutely stunning!

    My friends and I just placed an order in at JR. I went over my spending budget and had to take out one more item. I am regretting that this BG stamp was taken off- especially after seeing your beautiful card!

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty background. The blue/white card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background and that flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi this is stunning!! Love the colors and all the wonderful special details!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, not was I was expecting but really like the darker shade paper with the white; makes a stunning card.
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elegant and gorgeous!!! Am loving both these new stamp sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant card! Love how you rounded the opposite corners on your card, great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card, Kristi! Such a beautiful strong bleu with the white. Lovely flower and bow! TFS.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the navy and white combo...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...