Thursday, September 5, 2013

JustRite Papercraft September Release- Birthday Grand Sentiments Cling Stamps

Good morning my crafty friends! We're knee deep in JustRite Papercraft's September release and today's featured set is Grand Birthday Sentiments. These are big, bold and beautiful and will make a stunning centerpiece on all your birthday cards!


I returned to my beloved shabby chic style for this very feminine and pretty birthday card. The sentiment is definitely the star of the show here! These sentiments would look great using the trendy chalkboard technique as well as embossed in gold or silver.

The super talented JustRite Design team has  more projects to show you.Use the links below to visit them:
Thanks for stopping by, see you again tomorrow for another release project!
Supplies used-
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned paper,flower-Prima
dies-Spellbinders (A2 Fancy Ribbon Threader,Marvelous Squares)
Stamps-JustRite
seam binding-Hug Snug
twine-American Crafts
pearls-Recollections

8 comments:

  1. It is a very pretty shabby chic card! Lovely colors and I like your suggestions for other options using the new release.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Lovely done in my very favorite color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the design with the layers of diecuts & beautiful flowers & ribbon. Cheers, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the ribbon all crinkled up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so, soooo pretty, Kristi!!! I love the soft pinks and greens and the flower is so beautiful!! Your crinkled ribbons looks great and the sentiment is lovely. Great layering and dimension! TFS.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunner! Simply dainty and beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss seeing this ??!! This is my favourite style, some of my favourite colours and done by the person who does it best! Love this, Kristi !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...