Saturday, September 7, 2013

JustRite Papercraft September Release Frog And Water Lily Clear Stamps

Good Saturday morning and welcome to the final day of the JustRite Papercraft September release! Today's featured set is my personal favorite. Frog And Water Lily is such a sweet set, I have to admit that this little frog has stolen my heart!
This set is have several images that you will have so much fun coloring. I used my Copic markers for this card, but any coloring medium would make these stamps come to life!

Some of the design team is showing you The Scoop Vintage Labels Four Clear stamp set pictured below. This set is to cute to miss!
Don't forget to visit the rest of the JustRite design team and see the wonderful creations  made with both of these wonderfully cute  sets!



Thanks for joining me this past week as we showed you all of the wonderful new stamp sets JustRite Papercraft has released this month! I hope you've found something special to add to your stamp collection!

9 comments:

  1. Cute image...very nicely colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colours. I like the image too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! I can tell you had fun coloring the stamps because you colored them in such a cute manner! How hoppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree...CUTE frog! Gorgeous colors and lovely bow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, your coloring is GREAT, Kristi!! Love, love, love your beautiful colorscheme and all the lovely detail on the card. Such a cute sentiment to go with the image!! TFS.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty...a very different set from JustRite this time...gotta love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful paper cordination on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with great coloring, I love nature themed stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...