Monday, September 2, 2013

Time To Give Thanks-JustRite Papercraft September Release Autumn Vintage Labels Three

******If you're here from the Kraft Journal,please scroll down for my Make It Monday post.******

Good Morning my crafty friends! Today is the first day of the September release from JustRite Papercraft. I'm showcasing Autumn Vintage Labels Three for you today.
I love to make Autumn themed cards! I'm not sure if it's the leaves, pumpkins or colors. It may be that Autumn is my favorite season!


I absolutely adore this acorn and oak leaf wreath! I'm also in love with burlap so I thought it would look nice on an Autumn card. I added a bit of sparkle with a glittered leaf and some little berry sprigs I found in the floral section of Micheal's. Of course no card of mine would be complete without some yummy ribbon. This one is olive silk ribbon from May Arts.


This gorgeous set coordinates with the JustRite Custom Spellbinder dies Vintage Labels Three.
The JustRite Papercraft Design Team has many more beautiful projects to show you today! Use the link list below to visit each of them.



I hope you've enjoyed today's release project! Please come back tomorrow, I have another card for you! Thank you for stopping by today!

Supplies not listed above--
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned paper-Farmhouse Paper Company
burlap ribbon-My Mind's Eye

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love fall. The acorns design is so pretty. I am going to go check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous fall card with die cuts, gorgeous ribbon and sweet embellishments! You highlight JustRite products very well! You're a great asset to their team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi, beautiful fall card! Love the acorn and oak leaf wreath design stamp. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristi! This is so lovely. When I first saw the set on the JR I scrolled past it because I never really make fall themed cards. Your card is making me rethink that! It is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card designs Kristi. I popped over as Shona mentioned how much she loves your designs and I can see why. Have a great day, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I am ready for fall, although it still feels like the middle of summer here. I love the burlap tucked in at the bottom, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love the layers...so intriguing. I love studying your art to discover all the bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am telling you, you have the prettiest embellishments and trims! {happy sigh}. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, Kristi, this is beautiful!! Love all the layering and the burlap and bow. Great fall card!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristi, your card is amazing! Love the pink tones you incorporated...what a beautiful stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!! Love those fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything about this...awesome new stamp...for some reason I love acorns...love the addition of burlap, perfect for a fall card!! Another stamp set I must add to my growing list!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...