Sunday, October 20, 2013

Guess What?



Just a quick post today to share the awesome news: I'm a newly minted member of The Paper Sweeties design team! In case you've not heard of this wonderful stamp company, it is owned and all the stamps are illustrated by Debbie Marcinkiewicz. Here's some info in Debbie's words from the shop website:

" The Paper Sweeties LLC stamp line was created based on my passion for everything paper, glue, ink, glitter … and whimsical girlie charm! The original design concept for the line of dolls with outfits and accessories was created in June, 2010, and follow up sets with beautiful frames, labels, banners, sentiments and lovely images followed!  I officially launched the business in August, 2012 — what a proud day — a dream come true for me!"

Please visit the Paper Sweeties website by clicking here. The shop and blog are integrated so you can shop for wonderful stamps,dies,wonderfully shabby chic crinkled seam binding, and get inspiration from the design team at the same time!
There is also a monthly challenge to enter where you could win stamps and Debbie usually has all sorts of fun events planned as well as a monthly release of new designs.
 Here are a cuople of cards I've made using Paper Sweeties stamps.
I have a new card posted today on the Paper Sweeties blog, I hope you'll hop over to see it!

I would like to thank Debbie and all the design team members at Paper Sweeties for their warm welcome! I am very happy to be a part of this talented team!
Thanks for stopping by today,have a great Sunday!



15 comments:

  1. Congratulations. love those cute PS stamps. I am sure you will enhance them beautifully with your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news Kristi! Congratulations, you are one talented creative lady!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Kristi! We are so honored and lucky to have you on the Paper Sweeties team :) I look forward to many days of inspiration and creativity shared together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY -- CONGRATULATIONS -- cannot say I'm surprised either, but I'm very happy for you!!! ;-) Sooo, you're a full-time + paper crafter now, huh?!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Kristi, and well-deserved! I'm familiar with that company as I've entered their challenges on several occasions and own several stamp sets! I look forward to seeing your always-lovely creations there! These two cards are perfect examples of your beautiful work with their many layers and wonderful ribbon accents. Your bows are the BEST! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very exciting-Debbie is a very talented, sweet lady! I am on her DT for The Shabby Tea Room, and it is such an honor! I know you will love working with her and the rest of this team-congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Kristi!! Have fun!!
    Both your cards are absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, congrats to you Kristi...but it doesn't surprise me, your talent is amazing, they are lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the newest DT spot, your designs are gorgeous, they are lucky you said yes :) Love both cards that you've posted, such beautiful details and colours. Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! That is fantastic news, Kristi! Congrats! Woot-woot!

    Such sweet cards! The bling on each bow is cute and the heart bling just pops against the blue blow.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful cards... Congrats on making it to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to you! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...