Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween! Eat, Drink And Be Scary

Just a quick post this morning to wish you a very Happy Halloween! Have fun and don't eat too much candy! I probably will! *LOL* Here's one last Halloween card for you this year:
All pattterned papers here are from Webster's Pages as well as the tulle trims and sentiment sticker. I used a cute owl sticker by K&Company layered with a round Spellbinders die cut as the focal point.
The green chevron ribbon is by May Arts. Black pom pom trim is from Offray.The green glitter dot is from Micheal's.

Thanks for stopping over to visit and have a great Halloween!



9 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the owl and the tulle trim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dressed up and elegant owl! I love his big eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was starting to get into the Christmas state of mind...until I saw this card! What a perfect card to finish off the Halloween season! It is so sweet.

    Have a Happy Hallow's Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful end to the month...LOVE the trims you have used and that super cute owl.....happy Halloween my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card! The owl is to die for, I love how you used the die cut behind it! The trim you choseis adorable! Great card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great owl, Kristi!! Love the tulle and pom poms!! The soft colours work very well, here. Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only you could make a super feminine, amazingly adorable, totally non-creepy, gorgeous Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...