Tuesday, October 1, 2013

JustRite Papercraft October Release- Black Eyed Susan Clear Stamps

Happy October 1st and welcome to day two of JustRite Papercraft's October release! We're continuing the floral theme with a lovely set called Black Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five.There are so many ways to use this set, it's just so incredibly versatile! I actually made two very different cards using this set,so you can get an idea of the many different looks you can achieve.

The first is a CAS style card, very simple to do. I just masked the image to create the effect of many flowers.


The second is my usual layered and embellished style, using the new JustRite Custom dies, Vintage Labels Five:

Here is a look at the set:

What a great bunch of images and sentiments! I think I may be  little obsessed ! Don't forget that it coordinates with the brand new dies released this month, Vintage Labels Five:
The rest of the JustRite design team has prepared some more gorgeous projects to show you. Use the list below to hop over and visit them:


I really hope you enjoyed your visit here today! Thank you so much for stopping by,have an awesome day!
Supplies-

Card One-
 card stock-Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream)
stamps-JustRite Papercraft
black silk ribbon-May Arts
bee charm-my stash
markers-Copic

Card Two-
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned papers-My Mind's Eye (Sunshine Pad)
Stamps-JustRite Papercraft
dies-Spellbinders,JustRite Custom Vintage Labels Five,Curved Borders Two,A2 Scalloped Borders One
Ribbon-seam binding-Hug Snug, burlap-May Arts
flower-Recollections
butterfly-Jenni Bowlin Studio

7 comments:

  1. Wow, both cards are stunning ...love the gorgeous one you masked...what a beautiful stamp set!!
    I also LOVE your lovely layered card...wow...another stunning one..love the addition of the "burlap" ribbon...pretty~pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are beautiful, Kristi!! You've done a great job with the masking of the flower stamp
    and I love the black ribbon at the top. I love the burlap on the second card and the creative way you have added it. The yellow and black are so beautiful. Great, great cards!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi, you have showcased these stamps and dies beautifully. Your cards are always works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, you have such an eye for lovely designs, your first card is beautiful, i love that bee charm, a perfect accent. Your second card is also a joy to gaze upon. Thanks for the eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi I was left speachless when I saw your first card... actually came here to comment on your card from JustRite challenge but never made it to that post... This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it to pieces!

    Have a fabulous day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn! I ordered JR stamps and this set was the last I cut. Grrr. I should have ordered it! Your two BEAUTIFUL cards make me want that set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both great but I love your stamping and masking in the first card. Lovely CAS look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...