Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October 31St

Good evening my friends! How was your day? We had a beautiful fall day here, the light is crisp and clean and I saw the very first hint of gold on our old oak tree today! Yippee, fall is on it's way! With that in mind, I have a Halloween card to share with you today.
All of the patterned papers you see here are from the Thirty One 6x6 paper pad by Pebbles. I know this is a new release,but I found this paper at my local Marshall's store for $2.99. Sometimes I find the best deals there! The chipboard piece with the witch is from the Wicked line by My Mind's Eye. I think this is a line they created for Michael's stores,I bought it at my local store. I also found this awesome Martha Stewart black lace trim on clearance for $4.99. It has about 4-5 yards of the yummiest black lace trims I've ever seen! Of course the seam binding is a rusty orange color and from Hug Snug. I added a little Maya Road clear star stickpin as a finishing touch. It reminds me of a magic wand! The layout of my card is based on the current sketch at Cardabilities.
I hope you liked my card today! Thanks for stopping over, I appreciate you spending some time with me today! Until next time, stay crafty!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and excellent take on a complicated sketch. You ROCK the detailed cards with lots of yummy elements, and this one's no exception! Love that black lace and the "magic wand," plus those cute fishtail banners and the wonky stitching! I always gain lots of inspiration from your wonderful works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Kristi... you really know how to layer girl. Love everything about this gorgeous card. Gorgeous card.
    Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a lovely card, Kristi!! Love your magic wand and the lace is beautiful!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous creative card for Halloween...now you have made me "have to run" to Marshalls today, there you go again enabling me...lol!! Beautiful layeres as always, and love that yummy black lace tucked in and the seam binding.....very pretty!! Have a wonderful day my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is juste wonderful your card. I love your combination of all elements. Perfect take of our sketch, thank you for joining us this time at Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as always! Love the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kristi... As usuall you impressed me! I love your cards :) This one is very "goth" - I love it! Thanx for playing along with us on Cardabilities and hope to see you soon! Zuza DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card, thanks for playing along at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I love how you interpreted the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, I just love everything about this! The funky stitching is perfect on here and I am loving your ribbon treatment too! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Halloween design, the layout is great ! Love all the layers & embellishments. Happy Monday, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to go shopping with you! Killer deals!

    Love your layering...you always know how to layer perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...