Monday, October 28, 2013

Queen Of Halloween- Make It Monday 144 The Kraft Journal

Happy Monday and welcome to a new challenge at The Kraft Journal! Halloween is here and we are celebrating with a witches and goblins theme this week. Make sure your creation also has kraft card stock or an item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet. I decided to go with a witch theme, I dubbed her the Queen Of Halloween!



I began my card with a folded card base made with Brown Kraft Cover Weight card stock.I then layered on several Halloween themed patterned papers, including a kraft and black harlequin paper from the Kraft And Black Card Stock Pad. I used a pre-made witch silhouette sticker and layered it on an orange card stock die cut doily before attaching it to the center of the right side as shown.I used some chipboard banners and black twine to create a garland across the top of the card. I printed the sentiment from my computer onto a piece of Buff Ivory Cover Weight card stock, trimmed it into a flag,and attached it to the center of the card. I used a combination of enamel dots and sequins to add the finishing touches to the card.

I hope you'll make your own creation with a witch or goblin theme and link up with us this week at The Kraft Journal. All followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday.


Thanks for stopping by and have a scary Halloween!
supplies used not listed above~
patterned papers,enamel dots,chipboard pennants-My Mind's Eye
witch sticker-K&Company
dies-Spellbbinders (Picot Circles)
sequins-Hobby Lobby
punch-Drippy Goo edger Martha Stewart Crafts

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love your glittery witch silhouette and all the bits and "baubles" on your lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought of a witch as the queen of Halloween...very smart!

    Awesome card! Love the banner and the layers. The little details are super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you used enames and sequins. Great touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool Halloween card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab Halloween card! Love that glittery witch image, banner, and sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I LOVE all the detail on your card, Kristi!! Really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the "Queen of Halloween" idea, how appropriate ! This is a really cool card. The garland and the sequins are fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...