Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Moxie Fab Thank You



Happy Saturday to all my crafty friends! Today's post is a very special farewell and thank you blog hop honoring Cath Edvalson at Moxie Fab World.  She has announced recently that Moxie Fab is closing  and she will no longer be posting to the blog. Today, literally hundreds of card crafters are honoring her with a special send off blog hop.
If you're following along the hop, you should have arrived here from Kanan Pandya's blog.

Moxie Fab is a term that Cath coined to describe the latest and greatest trends in paper crafting. She kept us up to date with what was going on in the paper crafting scene and hosted many challenges that made us explore out creativity in current ways. She also had a Moxie Fab column in Paper Crafts Magazine. She was a source of great inspiration and Cath, you will be sorely missed! I made a special card for you today, A holiday thank you, if you will:

Thanks for the awesome inspiration and for all of the sweet comments you've left me over the years!
I sincerely hope that wherever your travels take you, that it will be a journey of joy and love. You will always Moxie Fab to us!



The sweet wreath and sentiment stamp I've used today is from the new Season of Love stamp set from  Paper Sweeties. The November release is live and ready to ship today! We will be back with the official release next week as usual, but you can go ahead and make your purchases today!

supplies-
card stock,red button-Papertrey Ink-rustic cream
patterned papers-Crate paper (Sleigh Ride)
stamps,crinkled seam binding-Paper Sweeties
acrylic bow-Jenni Bowlin
enamel dots-My Mind's Eye





The next stop on the Moxie Fab blog hop is Tammy Hobbs. Click her name to continue the hop!


34 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kristi! Wowzers I love that acrylic bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie, what a gorgeous card...I adore this color combination! I'm sure Cath will adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything about this is fabulous, from the colors, which I adore, to the stitching and amazing seam tape! she will smile big when she sees it, I know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, aqua and red are among my favorite color combos, so this card really steals my heart! What a gorgeous tribute to Cath using your stamps and seam binding from Paper Sweeties!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, that color combo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful - love your seam binding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE turquoise & red color combo so much too, Kristi, and this beauty is such a pretty combo of papers, stamps, ribbon, button & bows -- just what we've come to expect from you! I'm sure Cath with treasure this greeting and the many others as she moves on in this Moxie Fab World of ours!!! I learned this week that we never quite know where life's journey is going to take us, but God willing, we can hopefully learn to enjoy & appreciate the ride, even when it's not what was in our life's plan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card- I love the addition of blue to the card. That bow is amazing! Thanks for joining in the blog hop! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORE the colour palette you used - super cute creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a fabulous card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Kristi!! Thanks so much for being part of this epic blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Kristi! Love the colors, the patterns and of course that gorgeous bow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors, the stitching and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card for your friend, Kristi!! Love the combination of colours!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty. Love the bows and button topper.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely sweet creation for Cath! Love the design and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just gorgeous! Love the bold color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely way to pay tribute to Cath!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card for someone we will all miss...I am sure she will love it....love those colors together, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards are works of art, Kristi! I just love these colors together for holiday cards and they worked perfectly in this card for Cath!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is super pretty! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is a very sweet card and comments. I am sure she was very appreciative of both.

    Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love, love the layers Kristie :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! Love the colour scheme and the shabby chic bow!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for this gorgeous card, Kristi! I absolutely *love* it and am so honored that you created it for little ol' me. Thank you, also, for the kind words you said about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there and I'm so glad I got to know you along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. It’s taking me a LONG time to visit everyone’s blogs and I’m sorry for that! Wow! How beautiful, Kristi! So many perfect touches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...