Thursday, November 7, 2013

All My Love- JustRite Papercraft New Release-Coffee And Friends Background Stamp

Hi my crafty friends and welcome to another day of the November release from JustRite Papercraft! Today's featured stamp is a beautiful background, featuring coffee and roosters. I have a small collection of roosters that live on top of my refrigerator. Not real roosters (wouldn't that be cool?LOL), ceramic ones! This stamp just screamed French Country to me, so I broke out my Graphic 45 French Country papers to go along with it.

I love the rich red,blues,yellows and browns I've used here. I stamped him out in brown Memento ink and colored him with my Copic Markers attempting to match him with the colors in the background paper. I think my favorite part of this card is the red silk ribbon and eyelet trim! The sentiment is from the previously released JustRite set, Lace Vintage Labels Three.

Be sure to visit the rest of the JustRite design team to see what they've made for you today!
JustRite Papercraft
Kristi Schurr----->>>>you are here♥
Eva Dobilas
Heidi Blankenship
Marisa Job
Darsie Bruno
Margie Higuchi
Angela Barkhouse
Sheri Holt
Barb Schram
Michele Kovack


Tomorrow is the last day of the release, so I hope you'll come back to see a sweet shabby chic Valentine card! Thanks for coming by today!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful contry feel to your card, the colors and the eyelet...very much reminds me of a summer spent on a farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...love the "French country" look...love the addition of the eyelet, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...love that sunflower! Have a super weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL !! I think your colouring is lovely and the eyelet and red bow are the icing on the cake !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi, you have certainly captured the perfect French country feel of this stamp ever so beautifully!!! LOVE it and that silk ribbon & eyelet were the crowning touches!!! But, trust me, having grown up on the farm and walking round barefoot outside a lot, you DO NOT want live chickens in your kitchen -- LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, I love this, Kristi!! Great bg stamp and you've done a great job of the colouring. Love, love, love that great red bow and the happy sunflower!! I keep on going back to look at your card again!! TFS.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I thought of G45 French Country as soon as I saw it, too. I bet their pad sales increase after crafters buy this stamp!

    Excellent coloring and color choices. And I adore the sunflower on the bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...