Monday, November 4, 2013

Give Thanks- Make It Monday 145 The Kraft Journal

Happy Monday! A new week means a new Make it Monday Challenge at The Kraft Journal! This week's theme is Harvest Time. Make a project with a harvest theme and remember to use kraft or any item purchased at The Kraft Outlet.

I started my Harvest themed card by making a card base with  Lunch Bag  Card Stock . I  added another layer of red quatrefoil patterned paper and distressed the edges slightly. After adding another slightly smaller layer of text paper and acorn printed paper,I stamped and colored a cornucopia onto a die cut doily and affixed it at the seam of the two papers. I wrapped a brown paper layer with Natural Burlap Ribbon, red cord from the Dark Jewel Hemp Cord pack and some Brown Kraft Baker's Twine. After mounting the layer to the middle of the card with foam tape, I  added a stamped tag to the baker's twine bow and embellished the right side with a button threaded and ties with some gold hemp cording from the Pastel Hemp Cord pack. After adding some fall leaf die cuts and some fall greenery, my card was complete!

I hope you'll link up with us this week! Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday.

Thanks for visiting today! Have a great week!
Supplies used not listed above-
patterned papers-Authentique
stamps-Paper Sweeties- Give Thanks Set
die cut label,doily and leaves-Spellbinders
button,brown jewels-Hobby Lobby

6 comments:

  1. Great card, Kristi! Perfect patterned papers! Really liking the harvest bundle, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamping on the SB doily, I may have to borrow that as I never thought to do that. I love the papers and the fabulous details. This is exactly what I think of when I think of your cards. Exquisite attention to detail !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi! Your cards are always SO sweet and I love to see your creations each week. I hope that when you are able, you will share in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday (always Anything Goes). Have a blessed week!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this is a pretty fall card, with all the details again...lunch bag card stock...hmmm...I jus tmight have to "own" some of that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...