Saturday, November 16, 2013

Joyeux Noel-Paper Sweeties November Release Day Four

Hi my dear crafty friends and welcome to the final day of the Paper Sweeties new release for November. I'm  changing gears today and have an  elegant card to share with you. The set I'm featuring today is called Season Of Love.

 The focal point was made by using 2 circle dies and embossing them onto rustic white card stock. Instead of using the cutting plate,I simply used the embossing pad and plate. I also spritzed the paper very lightly with water be fore I ran it through my die cutting machine to relax the paper fibers and get a deep emboss. I then stamped the wreath and sentiment in the middle and embellished it with silver gems and 2 bows. I like the unusual color scheme of blue,gray and white.


Use the link list below to visit the other Sweeties and see their projects made especially for you!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz
 Jeanne Jachna
 Lori Hairston
 Maria Patrick
 Michelle Bala
 Tammy Hobbs

That wraps up the new release from Paper Sweeties, all of the new stamp set and dies are in the shop and ready to ship! Visit the store by clicking here . Have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visits!
Supplies-
card stock-Papertrey Ink(rustic white)
patterned paper-Martha Stewart Crafts
stamps-Paper Sweeties
dies- Spellbinders 
silver gems-snowflake-Recollections
gray gingham ribbon-stash
seam binding-Paper Sweeties

11 comments:

  1. Kristi, I love when you do this technique on cards. It is just simply gorgeous as is your bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant AND gorgeous!!! A clever technique I will have to try...love the color combo too, so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, very elegant. I also love the gray, blue and white. Very creative to use 2 circle dies to emboss your card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card!!! I love the embossing and the wreath is adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful and so elegant Kristi! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning and elegant too! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful & elegant and your bow... WOW ! Have a great Sunday, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kristi! Stunning card from you as always, I love the colors! There's something I'd like to be in contact with you about but somehow your "Contact Me" page was not working. Could you be so nice and write a couple of lines to korttikarkuri @ gmail . com (without the spaces of course) so I could get back to you? It would be great! xxx Nonni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card with lovely PS wreath! Wonderful embossing and bow, too! Hope you're having a great weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristi, this is beautiful! That embossing is gorgeous.
    I am so glad that you popped by my blog. I saw your name and wondered why I hadn't seen much of you and I looked and I wasn't a follower! What? I fixed that pronto! :)
    Beautiful projects, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...