Thursday, November 21, 2013

Little Fox Christmas Card

Happy Thursday, my friends! Today's card is just for fun. I found this sweet fox stamp in the dollar bin at Michael's a couple of weeks ago. My daughter had a fit for it,and it's been sitting on my desk just begging to be made into a cute card!
Isn't he a cutie? I made up the sentiment and printed it out on kraft stock. The card stock is a mixture of Papertrey and Bazzil. The pine cone patterned paper is from the Frosty Elegance mat pad by Martha Stewart Crafts. It's in Michael's stores now.


That's it for today, I hope you like my little foxy Christmas card! Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Cute lil fox, i can see why your daughter got attached.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'awww...how cute is that! Love how you always add some darling details to your cards, even the quirky, whimsical ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little fox is a cutie!! Sweet sentiment you made up to go with it!

    What an adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card using that adorable fox!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so jealous, I wish I had found one, too..lol!!! I have a fondness for little these guys for some reason this year...super adorable card, he is so cute...great design once again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally adorbs! Of course the "fox" is all the rage with that crazy fox song out. It's the first thing that popped in my head when I saw your card. Thanks Kristi now that will be stuck in my head all day!!! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love how you have designed this card. Everything is perfect here. Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your DD reminds me of my DD -- Hee -- all about the CUTE factor and for mine it can be any animal! She even liked to play with insects & bees (until she finally got stung) as a child! Your card just couldn't be any cuter, Kristi, and all your sweet details just make it precious, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...