Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Paper Sweeties November Release Day One

Happy Wednesday! It the first sneak peek of the November release from Paper Sweeties! It's also my first release as a design team member and I am so excited to show you my first release creation! All of the stamps and dies are live in the store now and ready to become part of your collection. This month's release is focused on Christmas and the set I'm featuring today is called Homespun Holidays. It also has a coordinating Sweet Cuts die set available.
This card was super simple and easy to make. I think it would be  a great candidate for mass production if you want to make many of these for Christmas.You can change up the colors and ornaments to suit your taste.

But that's not all! I hope you'll take a few minutes to visit the super talented Paper Sweeties designers below and see what special projects are in store for you!


 Debbie Marcinkiewicz
 Jeanne Jachna
 Lori Hairston
 Maria Patrick
 Michelle Bala
 Tammy Hobbs

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you'll be back tomorrow for another incredible Paper Sweeties release sneak peek!
Supplies-
card stock-Papertrey Ink
Stamps,matching dies-Paper Sweeties
pine branch die-Spellbinders
pom pom fringe-Maya Road
jewels-Recollections
markers-Copic


7 comments:

  1. Hi Kristi- So these are definitely not my go to colors for Christmas, but I just absolutely love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute ! I like the funky ornaments and how you played to that with the ( very cool !) non-traditional colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have shown these stamps off perfectly! They look like so much fun to color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choice of colours, Kristi, and those ornaments are super sweet!! Great to have them hanging off the branch!! Beautiful!! TFS,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to mass produce this happy card! The colors are unbelievable...it would definitely make the recipient smile and feel the joy of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!! I love the simplicity of this card. Blue is my favorite color, so I am loving your color choices! Great job, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card, and I LOVE the colors, and what cute stamps these are...and of course all your cute added details..the sequins are a favorite of mine!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...