Thursday, November 14, 2013

Paper Sweeties Release Day Two- It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Hi my sweeties! It's day two of the November release at Paper Sweeties and I have  such a cute set to show you today! Make The Season Bright is a super cute and very versatile set featuring a sweet little Christmas angel and a beautiful wreath along with some very sweet sentiments to mix and match. The little angel caught my heart,so I used her in the card I made for you today.
.How cute is she? I've cut her out using the coordinating Sweet Cuts die. No more fussy cutting! My card is a little on the rustic side,but she would also be so cute on a whimsical or shabby chic style card.

Don't forget to visit the rest of the Paper Sweeties and see the gorgeous projects they have lined up for you today!

  Debbie Marcinkiewicz
 Jeanne Jachna
 Lori Hairston
 Maria Patrick
 Michelle Bala
 Tammy Hobbs

Thank you for coming by today! See you tomorrow for another sweet release day!
Supplies-
card stock-The Kraft Journal
patterned paper- Authentique (Festive 6x6 pad)
stamps,dies-Paper Sweeties
snowflake die-Spellbinders
snowflake border punch-EK Success
wooden snowflake- Maya Road
ribbons,twine-my stash
enamel dots-My Mind's Eye
jingle bells-Michael's
 

 

9 comments:

  1. Kristi, wonderful job on this card! I love the design here! Great use of the bells too!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card....love that snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, Kristi! Love that adorable PS angel! Fab use of dies and papers! Love the ribbon with bells, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful with lots of wonderful layers ! The snowflake is great ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is really cute! I do like how you made it a little on the rustic side. It really accentuates the cute stamped image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those red snowflake edges peeking out on each side.Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Kristi!! Love all the layering and the sweet little bells!! Great card!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super adorable card...the little angel is so cute!!! Love you layering as always and the pretty bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable and reminds me, I need to make some snowflakes! Love the angel, she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...