Friday, November 15, 2013

Visions Of Sugar Plums- Paper Sweeties November Release

Happy Friday! Welcome to day three of the new release frenzy at Paper Sweeties! I have a sweet and colorful card for you today featuring cute little ginger bread people. The set I'm showing you today Is called Ho Ho Ho. This set also has coordinating Sweet Cuts dies.
 
I paper pieced their little outfits and colored them with my Copics. Are they sweet or what?
They seemed so sweet and happy so I used some bright, cute patterned papers to compliment them.



Don't forget to visit the other Sweeties to see what they've cooked up for you today!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz
 Jeanne Jachna
 Lori Hairston
 Maria Patrick
 Michelle Bala
 Tammy Hobbs

That's it for me today!  The release is live and ready to ship today, I hope you'll be adding some of these beautiful stamps to your collection!

Thanks for stopping by!♥
 Supplies-
card stock-Papertrey Ink (rustic white)
patterned papers-My Mind's Eye
stamps,dies-Paper Sweeties
tag die-Spellbinders
pom pom fringe-Melissa Frances
ribbon-my stash
stocking stick pin,jewels-Recollections
jingle bells-Michaels

7 comments:

  1. Before i saw your title i was thinking visions... Great whimsey card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the colors, the ribbon and those bells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling! Love the PS gingerbreads and all the wonderful layering of pretty papers! Fab trim and bells, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable gingerbreads and perfect colors you chose for them, the gingham ribbon adds so much...cute~cute~cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card will be dancing in my head! Just adorable...love colors are soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect in every way...love the trim you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! I love the colors, so fun and pretty! Lots of hidden details, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...