Wednesday, November 6, 2013

You've Got Style!-JustRite Papercraft New Release Fashion Vintage Labels Six

Happy hump day and welcome to another new release from JustRite Papercraft! The November release is in the store and ready to ship! Today's featured set is Fashion Vintage Labels Six. It's a cling stamp set with a focus on women's fashion. My favorite fashion item has to be handbags! I used the cute handbag in today's set and fashioned a cute little bag with some Spellbinder dies.
 Of course, it's pink! How awesome is a new pink handbag?
 I used my Grand Labels One dies as the bag base. I simply cut two from pink card stock, scored about an inch below the top of the back piece,and adhered them together to create the base. I layered another patterned piece cut from  the smaller Labels One die on top of the base. For the flap of the purse,I cut two pieces from my A2 Scalloped Borders One dies and layered them on the top of the card.The handle was created with Spellbinder's Classic Scallop Edgeabilities die. I cut both sides with the scalloped die,trimmed it to size and adhered to each end of the front of the card. I stamped my sentiment onto white card stock,die cut it with a Classic Oval die,then layered it onto a decorative oval cut with a die from  Floral Ovals. After stamping and cutting out the sweet little purse, I added a satin flower,a pearl and rhinestone button,then adhered it with foam tape. All that was left to do was add a little lace,ribbon and flower!
Fashion Vintage Labels Six coordinates with the JustRite Custom Spellbinder die set Vintage Labels Six.
 

























The super talented design team also has some projects to show you today. I hope you'll take a little time to visit them and leave them some love!

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Kathy Jones
Heidi Blankenship
Marisa Job
Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas
Michele Kovack
Sheri Holt
Angela Barkhouse
Kristi Schurr----->>you are here♥
Margie Higuchi
Kazan Clark
That's it for today! We have two wonderful days left in the November release I hope you'll come back tomorrow and see what we've made for you. Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I looked at the new stamp set and never thought of making a purse shaped card! It goes perfectly with the set! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and gorgeous!!! Love the girlie handbag and pinks...my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great creation, Kristi!! So clever!! Love all the beautiful detail!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...