Monday, December 16, 2013

For A Glad Christmastide-Make It Monday At The Kraft Journal

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was wonderful! We're putting the finishing touches on our Christmas preparation here at our house. It's the last week before school lets out for the holidays and we have quite a round of concerts and parties to attend this week!
It's also time for a new challenge at The Kraft Journal blog. This week's challenge is 'something new'. It's open to your interpretation. I decided to use a new paper pad I purchased last week.
I am fascinated lately with deer and how to use them on cards! I found this sweet cut file at The Silhouette online store. I really loved the sentiment on this patterned paper from American Crafts,so I arranged my card around it. I kept this card pretty clean and simple,the most time consuming item here is the stitching.  I know I usually embellish the center of all my bows,but I kept this one clean and simple. This is a great card to replicate quickly in case you need to whip one up at the last minute. You could also forgo the sewing and get it done even more quickly.

Supplies used from The Kraft Outlet store-
Brown Kraft Notecard
Red And White Baker's Twine
Dark Jewel Hemp Cord Pack

Other Supplies-
patterned papers- American Crafts Wonderland 6x6 pad
brown card stock-Bazzill
wooden snowflake-Prima
enamel dot-My Mind's Eye
sequins-Hobby Lobby
tab punch-Jenni Bowlin for Fiskars


Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card...love the deer, and all your details...the stitching looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I've been loving Deer lately too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 <3 Kristy, this may be a little simpler than some of your others, but it is equally as impressive! The papers are lovely, but it's all your little details that really make it special!
    Hope you have a fabulous festive holliday season!
    ( I'm still your #1 fan !!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Kristi! I love the soft colors. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. As always, I love all the little details!
    Happy Holidays!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...