Friday, December 6, 2013

Just A Note Vintage Sentiment Tags- JustRite Papercraft December Release

Happy Friday! It's day Four of the December release from JustRite Papercraft! Today's featured stamp set Just A Note Vintage Sentiment Tags, is a cool vintage style set that can be used on or off a card. When I first saw these stamps, I knew they would be perfect to embellish little journals like Moleskin journals and the like.I bought this pack of two small journals at my local Target. They come in several colors and have blank covers, so they are perfect for stamping and embellishing.
I made a set of two and bound them together with twine and a gift tag. Would'nt these make great stocking stuffers?



                               
JusRite is also introducing a new custom Spellbinder die Vintage Sentiment Tags. It coordinates with Just A Note,but even better, it was also designed to fit the longer sentiments in past stamp sets. This die set is a great price and would be a great addition to your collection since it can be retro fitted to stamps you may already own. To see a listing of coordinating stamp sets,visit the product listing page here.

Here are few more views of the journals. I kept it simple by embossing the titles in gold and adding some little charms I found in my stash.



I hope you'll take a few minutes to visit the other JustRite designers that have projects for you today. Use the links below to hop around and see these talented ladies!


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Tomorrow is the last day of the release and I hope you'll come back and see me then! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Such lovely elements! A wonderful gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...love the little charm, too...I bet JustRite LOVES having you on board!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...