Thursday, December 19, 2013

Rustic Joyeux Noel

Good evening! I hope that this post finds you well and ready for the holidays! We're in the home stretch to Christmas! I've been busy this week finalizing my shopping and getting everything ready for Santa's visit. I also had some time in the craft room recently and whipped up this card to show you.

I absolutely adore wreaths and really love to include them on cards I make. I used my new Spellbinder's Rustic Wreath embossing folder on kraft card stock. I  hand colored it with my Copic Markers. The sentiment is from JustRite Papercraft's clear set, Heritage Christmas Ornaments. After I stamped it, I die cut it with one of the JustRite custom Spellbinders Antique Tags One and adhered it with some dimensional foam dots. I mounted the panel onto a scarlet red card base and added some burlap and red silk ribbon from May Arts. The metal embellishment is by Tim Holtz.This was really a simple card to make,once the coloring was done, it went together rather quickly.

Thanks for stopping by today! I really appreciate your visit.


6 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Kristi!! A clever way to use the EB folder, don't you just love that folder, it embosses so beautifully. Have a very Merry Christmas my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the soft subtle colors you used as well as that beautifully decorated bow! I am NOT ready for Christmas....babysitting takes up my free time! I can see a gigantic wrapping session this weekend!!! I've got pumpkin bread in the oven right now! But it will all get done....eventually! Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty....I just love kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a new to me, embossing folder...You made a really, beautiful, elegant card with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work with the embossing and your bow is gorgeous ! Season's Greetings, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous and festive. I just love that pewter embellishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...