Monday, December 30, 2013

The Kraft Journal Make It Monday- Favorite Challenge Of 2013

Happy Monday! I hope your holiday was wonderful! It's a new challenge at The Kraft Journal today. We are asking you to look back and post a favorite project from this past year. I'm reaching all the way back to August and sharing the card I made for my first challenge as a member of The Kraft Journal design team. I really like this card so much! The original post is here.
 I started my card with a base made with light kraft  card stock. After layering on some patterned papers and a scalloped die cut, I used a  small glassine bag, filled it with matching sequins and die cut the edge for a lacey look. I punched a hole in the folded over top and used two matching shades of Pastel Hemp Cord to secure it. I then adhered the bag to the front with foam tape,  added a small clothes pin, butterfly, green seam binding and a cute pink felt flower as embellishments. For the sentiment, I stamped a pink banner, adhered it to the front and finished it off with little pearl clusters.


Other supplies used but not listed above:
patterned papers-American Crafts
stamps-JustRite Papercraft
sequins-Hobby Lobby
dies-Spellbinders
butterfly-Martha Stewart Crafts
felt flower-Petaloo
pearls-Making Memories
seam binding-Hug Snug

 Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. I must have missed this one originally, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just GORGEOUS!
    Happy New Year's, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the butterfly and the felt flower. The little bag of sequins is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say but GORGEOUS!!!! Love everything about it, you certainly have a knack for adding all the details...beautiful my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...