Wednesday, December 25, 2013

To All My Wonderful Friends...Merry Christmas 2013

Happy Christmas morning! The presents are unwrapped and we're settling in here for a wonderful Christmas Day filled with friends and family. I would like to wish all of my friends a very wonderful holiday season, no matter what holiday you celebrate. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such wonderful friends. I've enjoyed getting to know you through this wonderful craft we share. I am truly blessed to be a part of it. Here is my Christmas card to you.


I hope this greeting finds you well,warm and happy! Have a great Christmas Day!







Supplies-
card stock-Rustic cream,winter wisteria, Papertrey Ink
 glitter card stock-DCWV
stamps- Heritage Christmas Ornaments, JustRite Papercraft
dies- 2010 Heirloom Ornaments, 2013 Snowflake Pendants,Filigree Corners  ,A2 Scalloped Borders One - Spellbinders
seam binding-Hug Snug

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, I love all the glittering, very elegant! I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately, things have been crazy busy but the work situation is calming down now and at the moment I'm enjoying of free Holidays. I hope you'll also get to relax and have wonderful time. Merry Christmas and thank you for the inspiration your blog always gives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I really like the colors! Merry Christmas to you...and thank you for the inspiration you share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Glad you had a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Glad you had a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thank you for the card! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to enjoying your blog in the coming year! Your creations are always a wonderful treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas Kristi...I hope you had a safe and blessed day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love the bling! Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...