Friday, January 3, 2014

Cupcake Celebrations And Cupcake Stand Dies- JustRite Papercraft January CHA Release

Happy Friday and welcome to day three of the new release from JustRite Papercraft! Oh my gosh what a cute set we have to show you today! Cupcake Celebrations is the latest from designer Samantha Walker. It has a wonderful set of matching dies that are just to "die" for!






















Think of all the combinations you can create with this set! So many occasions are covered here. What a great way to round out your stamp collection! I decided to make my card in a whimsical style today, but you could do clean and simple, traditional, cute and even shabby chic. My little cupcakes were made using those micro beads I bought a long time ago. I thought they would be so cute as "sprinkles" for my cupcake icing! I adhered them with some Glossy Accents and allowed them to dry overnight.

I hope you'll go and see what the other members of the JustRite design team made for you today, you won't be disappointed!


In case you missed it yesterday, JustRite is also having a sale until January 15th. See the graphic below for details.

Thanks for coming by today, see you again tomorrow for another wonderful JustRite release!

4 comments:

  1. Well, don't those look good enough to eat..yum!! What a super cute card...and the paper couldn't be any more perfect for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun! love this set!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweet card! All those cupcakes on the pretty tray look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...