Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Paper Sweeties January Release Countdown!

Hello and welcome to the Paper Sweeties January release countdown! Tomorrow is the day! I have a little sweetie to show you today, Sophie to be exact!
I've dressed sweet little Sophie in a new outfit that's part of the Sweetie Pie set in the new release. She has on her baking apron and is ready to whip up a batch of cupcakes for you! The sentiment (which I agree wholeheartedly with) and the little cuppcakes are from the Fresh Baked set . I glittered the tops of my little cupcakes with some pink glitter. I used a cupcake border stamp from the Sending Sweet Thoughts set to create a background that I embossed in white. My sweet bow was made from Strawberry Shortcake crinkled seam binding ribbon that's also available in the Paper Sweeties shop.

Go check out the rest of the Paper Sweeties designers and see what they've made for you today!



Don't forget, the new release goes live in the Paper Sweeties store at midnight on the 15th! I hope you've found some inspiration today and a few things to add to your shopping list! Thank you for stopping by!
 Supplies used not listed above

card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned paper-My Mind's Eye
dies-Spellbinders
baker's twine-American Crafts

10 comments:

  1. oh my how totally cute.. perfect blend with the cupcake paper.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie is dressed to perfection in her new baking outfit and the coordinating cupcake patterned paper is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable! I totally love cupcakes and your patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life IS better with cupcakes! Really "sweet" card, Kristi!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This totally made me SMILE! You really made Sophie shine to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophie is just darling in her little outfit! Love the ribbon treatment and cupcake paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww how cute! i like the matching cupcake paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and cute! Made me hungry for cupcakes...(doc won't let me have them though)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!! I have a granddaughter named "Sophie"...I just might have to have this stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cutest apron ever! Love her matching hair bow too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...