Thursday, January 16, 2014

Paper Sweeties January Release Rewind!

Happy Thursday and welcome to the Paper Sweeties January release rewind. Today, the Paper Sweeties designers are combining stamps from the new release with some of the previously released stamps to show you how you can get more from your Paper Sweeties collection. Today, I've made a Valentine treat box.
I used the sentiment from Stand Add On 6 and the label stamp from the Beautiful set released earlier last year. I purchased the box pre-made from my local Target store after Christmas on clearance. I built my heart tag from some heart Spellbinder dies and cut out the label using a Labels Four die. You could also hand cut the label if you prefer. I am a terrible fussy cutter,so I chose a die instead. The little heart was stamped under the sentiment and is also from the Stand Add On 6 set. I added some red glitter for a little sparkle.

Go see what the other Paper Sweeties designers have for you today. Use the link list below:

Here is a list of links to all the new stamps and dies for January.

Thanks for joining us this month for the paper Sweeties January release, I hope you've found some new goodies to add to your stamp collection!

11 comments:

  1. oh my this is incredible.. i love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treat box is just darling! Who wouldn't love to get this!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy gift box! I would think that the box is the gift alone! It is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet treat box! Love all the detail...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww this is as cute as can be! i just love red and kraft together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well,isn't this just the cutest little valentine box...and a great idea , too It would be cute just sitting out as a decoration!!!! I have been "offline" all week, so it feels good to visit again...have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristi, I absolutely love this! I always buy from Target's $1 spot, they have great things too. Your use of all the dies is brilliant! Someone's going to love getting this treat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so absolutely darling! What a precious and sweet treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute box! I love all the layers you put on the tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...