Monday, January 6, 2014

Take Flight- Make It Monday at The Kraft Journal

Good morning and welcome to another Make It Monday challenge at The Kraft Journal. I hope your New Year is starting off well as we head into it's second week. We're expecting some snow flurries this morning,hopefully nothing too bad. This week's challenge theme is "Lace It Up". Use lace somewhere on your project and use a kraft item or anything that can be found at The Kraft Outlet store.
I decided to make a  vintage style card with  a kraft and black color scheme. I began my card by embossing a background onto a card base made from Brown Kraft Cover Weight Card Stock.
I die cut a piece of Vintage Dictionary Paper into a label and adhered it to the middle of the card. For the card focal point, I used three butterfly stickers from the Crowded Attic Salvage Sticker pack. After attaching black lace to the bottom of thr card,I added a brown seam binding bow and a vintage flower button to the center. After die cutting a small index label from Blackboard Stock Paper, I fashioned a sentiment from Chit Chat Word stickers and used a Memo Pin to attach it to the bow.

  Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!
 Supplies used not listed above:
embossing folder- Provocraft
label die-Spellbinders
black lace-Martha Stewart Crafts
floral button-Prima
seam binding-Hug Snug

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I love the colors, layout and butterflies! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo - it is always my first color choice !!! What a talent you are ! Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...