Sunday, January 5, 2014

True Friends....JustRite PaperCraft January Release Friendship Vintage Labels Seven Clear Stamps

Hello and welcome to day 5 of the JustRite Papercraft January release! I hope you are  staying safe and warm from the horrible winter storms that have been happening. We're freezing down here in Georgia, but lucky that there is no snow in the forecast except for maybe a few flurries Monday morning.
For today's featured stamps, we are showcasing a background stamp and sentiment set from Becca Feeken. Friendship Vintage Labels Seven is another awesome sentiment set that coordinates with the new Vintage Labels Seven Custom JustRite Spellbinder dies, and Tulip Damask is a sweet and delicate damask background stamp. I've used a lovely sentiment today on my spring inspired floral card.























I think I realized that I'm longing for spring between yesterday's floral card with a bird and today's floral card with a bird!  Use the links below to visit the other JustRite designers that have projects for you today, including the Tulip Damask Background stamp


Just another reminder (for those that might not have seen it) JustRite has an awesome sale going on! See the graphic below for details.
I hope you'll come back tomorrow for another great release! Have a great Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. WOW what a gorgeous card! The layout to the gorgeous flowers, pin and pearl flowers are all breath taking! Just love that sentiment, anything with Amazing Paper Grace on it is going to be gorgeous!
    Thank you for sharing such beauty, I'm loving this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shabby chic card; thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two bird cards are simply gorgeous! I love your idea of the bent over edge, the lace and the curved border tucked underneath. Also the edges all glitzed up are the coup de gras!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristi ! This is just so beautifully soft and feminine. It's my new favourite !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is stunning and definitely reminds me of Spring. I love the folded edge and beautiful flowers but the dies and stamps are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful design, very feminine ! Happy New Year, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love the card! That beaded flower is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, great details! Love how you flipped the paper over and secured it with the brad.
    Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I really like that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! LOVING your card for today!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Design!! I LOVE all of the Added elements!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...