Monday, January 13, 2014

Winter Wonderland-Make It Monday At The Kraft Journal

I hope your weekend was wonderful! Monday came too quick this week! It's time for a new challenge over at The Kraft Journal! It's a color challenge this week! How pretty is this?
I had so much fun working with this gorgeous color palette! Here's my take on the inspiration.

I started with a dark gray card base, lightened with a layer of Buff Ivory Cover Weight Card Stock. I embossed a pink and blue panel with a snowflake embossing folder and adhered it on the front. I cut a banner from light gray card stock and adhered it down the middle. I die cut several snowflakes from pink and blue glittered card stock and arranged them down the front of the card, using foam dots to vary the heights. I then made two bows from blue and pink hemp twines from the Pastel Hemp Cord Pack, and glued them to the middle of the card amongst the snowflakes. I then added a pink and blue rose to the bow and accented each snowflake center with gray pearls. The sentiment was made from Seasonal Chit Chat  Word Stickers.

I hope you'll join us this week and link up your projects using the above color inspiration, remember to use something kraft or any item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Kristi, this card is beautiful! I love your take on that luscious inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love those colors together. The sparkle snowflakes are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely and happy card, Kristi. It may have snowflakes but it warms the heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job on this week's color challenge, Kristi. It's just lovely.
    Karen

    P.S. I'd love to have you share some of your creations in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday if you have the time. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...