Saturday, February 15, 2014

Paper Sweeties February Release Party!

Happy Saturday my friends! I hope your Valentine's Day was romantic and you were able to spend time with your  sweetheart! Today is the official release of the new Paper Sweeties stamps and die for February. I hope you've been following along and seeing all the great inspiration projects we've show you so far.
I've stepped out of my usual style and made a one layer card for you today. I've used the Home Sweet Home set and created a little neighborhood scene. What a sweet way to welcome a new neighbor! I've embossed my scene in white on kraft card stock and used colored pencils to add detail and color. I've also added some baker's twine bows to the top center in Blueberry, Cotton Candy, and Green Apple 

Here are the links to everything in the new release:


What's New

Home Sweet Home
Welcome Spring
Tea For Two Sweet Cuts

The rest of the Paper Sweeties designers have some wonderful projects for you today, use the links below to visit them:

Don't forget, Paper Sweeties is launching a brand new frequent shopper's reward program, click here to get all of the details!

Have an awesome day!

4 comments:

  1. Your neighborhood scene is charming! I love the Kraft with colored pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, Kristi - I love the white embossing and colouring pencils against the kraft background.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun, love the water color look on kraft!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...