Monday, February 3, 2014

Love You.. Make It Monday Challenge At The Kraft Journal

Happy Monday! It's time again for a new challenge at The Kraft Journal blog! This week's theme is "Here's My Heart" Since it's February and I'm sure you guys are probably creating some Valentine cards right now,this one should be easy! Remember to use anything kraft or that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet.
I started out with a base made from Brown Kraft Cover Weight Card Stock.I added a kraft and heart patterned paper layer, then stitched around the edges of the card. After adding another red and aqua border punched layer, I tied a length of Aqua Mist Hand Stained Bias Tape around the card and made a double looped bow. I added various die cuts both made by me and some pre-printed in a collage arrangement just underneath the bow.I then added a bow made with pink hemp cord from the Pastel Hemp Cord pack and finished it with a button.
  I hope you'll join us this week and link up your projects using the inspiration theme, remember to use something kraft or any item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!

 Supplies used not listed above
patterned paper,printed die cuts-American Crafts
heart and heart doily dies-Spellbinders
flower-Prima
button,aqua card stock-Papertrey Ink

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the blue added to the card. Really, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little heart button, I know I have some stuck away somewhere. Love the layering on this card, and the blue/aqua tone works so well with those pinks and reds. Beautiful Card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the color combo ! I can always count on you for the unexpected - your work is always so dainty !! Hugs ! J

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to pop in and tell you I love this card. I visited the Kraft Journal and the shop and had such great inspiration from this design team I had to finish up a few cards and partake in the fun. I love all your fun layers. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! The kraft looks go good with the red and aqua! All the little embellishments are so sweet together!
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is totally gorgeous. love the color combo and all the layers are perfect..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...