Monday, February 10, 2014

Make It Monday 158 At The Kraft Journal

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was wonderful! It's time for a new Make It Monday Challenge at The Kraft Journal blog. This week's challenge is "Love". Interpret the challenge in any way you wish, just remember to use a kraft item or anything that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store. Here's my card for you this week.
I started with a card base made from Brown Kraft Cover Weight Card Stock. Then I layered a slightly smaller patterned paper piece to the center of the card. I misted a white heart doily with gold and pink shimmer mists, allowed it to dry and then attached it to the top right corner. I  took a reproduction vintage Valentine card and adhered it slightly off center and angled slightly on the card front,allowing the heart doily to peek out. I added an Adage Ticket and embellished it with heart rhinestones and  paper flowers.Ifinished the card by adding a silk ribbon bow and heart charm to the center.
   I hope you'll join us this week and link up your projects using the inspiration theme,  use something kraft or any item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!


Supplies used not listed above~

Patterned paper-The Paper Studio (Amore pad)
vintage reproduction Valentine-Punch Studio
heart doily-Wilton
spray mists-Heidi Swapp,Tattered Angels
jewels-Recollections
silk ribbon-Maya Road
heart jewel-Dress It Up!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! I am not usually a roses kind of gal, but this Valentine image makes my heart go pitter-patter! Love that beautiful bow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. What's to say other than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is beautiful! Can I ask where you found that reproduction Valentine??
    Birgit
    www.craftingwhileiwait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a set of these from a local stationery shop,but I've seen that Barnes and Noble stores as well. That may be a good place to start!

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOSH...this is spectacular. What a wonderfully romantic and beautiful Valentine. You have outdone your self on this one Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Valentine's day card! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this card Kristi! The vintage valentine image is so adorable, and the bow looks great!
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...