Monday, February 17, 2014

Make It Monday At The Kraft Journal

Happy Monday! It's time for another Make It Monday challenge at The Kraft Journal blog. This week, we're asking that you use die cuts on your creation. Also remember to use a kraft item or anything that can be purchased at the Kraft Outlet store.

I've combined premade die cuts with some I made with my metal dies.I started off with a 5.5 by 5.5 inch base from Brown Kraft Cover Weight Card Stock. I layered two different patterned papers on the base,then stitched around the edges with black thread.Idie cut a frame from Blackboard Stock Paper, then adhered it to the middle of the card using foam tape.I layered a frame and two tag die cuts, also adhering them with foam tape.I added a Tiny Wooden Clothespin and a piece of  Metallic Twist Hemp Cord to the smallest tag.I added several coordinating premade die cuts to her card, layering some with foam dots for dimension. A black and clear jeweled swirl sticker is the finishing touch.

    I hope you'll join us this week and link up your projects using the inspiration theme,  use something kraft or any item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

  1. It's obvious you love what you do. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that peach and brown / kraft are a lovely combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Kristi, pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card with lots os layers, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Kristi! The pre made die cuts looks great in this card! Love the colors you've used.
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...