Sunday, February 16, 2014

Paper Sweeties February Release Rewind!

Hello and welcome to the Paper Sweeties Release Rewind! This is the day we combine the new release with older products to show how you can mix and match your Paper Sweeties products to get the most out of your collection. Today, my card features the Tea For Two Sweet Cuts die and it's matching set, Tea For Two which was released last February.
How do you like my shabby chic creation? I've stamped,paper pieced and glittered my little tea pot to add texture and interest.  Here's a closeup so you can see the sentiment better:
How sweet!
I hope you'll hop over and visit the rest of the Paper Sweeties designers and see their wonderful inspiration projects.
Here are the direct links to all the new stamps and dies, as well as the What's new section. Paper Sweeties has also begun carrying beautiful baker's twine and sweet nostalgic paper straws for all you crafting!

Thank you so much for joining me for another gorgeous Paper Sweeties release! Have an awesome week!

7 comments:

  1. Love all that shabby chic goodness! Beautiful card Kristi,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful...done is my favorite colors...pretty design papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and very romantic creation, perfect for any occassion... just like tea! Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful, Kristi! So shabby chic and soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL card Krist! Love the papers, love the layered doilies...heck I just love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is gorgeous.. totally love all the amazing detail..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...