Thursday, February 13, 2014

Paper Sweeties February Release Sneak Peeks!

Happy Thursday! I hope you are staying safe and warm today from the horrible winter storms that are pummeling the US this week. If you're stuck at home, I hope you're able to find some crafty time! It's time for a sneak peek at the February release from Paper Sweeties! All the new stamps and dies will be live and ready to ship on February 15th, so get your wish list ready!
My card is made from the new Home Sweet Home set. How cute are these little houses? I stamped and paper pieced mine, but they look lovely colored with markers or pencils. I've also used some shabby tea stained seam binding in Robin Egg and Sugar Sprinkles.

The rest of the Paper Sweeties design team has some beautiful project inspiration for you. Visit them using the links below.

 

Thanks for stopping by today, come back again tomorrow for another release project!

11 comments:

  1. Love this card Kristi. Sort of reminds me of Frisco and the seven sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, this is darling! I love those paper pieced houses. So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those houses all lined up...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling pieced row houses, Kristi. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet paper pieced row houses -- so clever and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Kristi, reminds me of the Victorian row houses in San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous houses and such a sweet card! I am loving this set already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is as pretty as can be! The row houses remind me of those called the painted ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute neighborhood! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...