Friday, February 14, 2014

Paper Sweeties February Release Countdown!

Happy Friday! It's time for another peek at the Paper Sweetie's February release!  this month's release has it's eye on Spring  even though we're still stuck in the snow.  I have a sweet little bird card for you today.
 Isn't that sweet bird couple just the cutest? I've used the Welcome Spring set and some of the new Flower Sequins now available in the Paper Sweetie's store.I've also used some tea stained seam binding in Creamsicle and Mint.

Paper Sweeties is announcing a brand new Shopper Rewards program! Click here to get all the details on how you can earn *free* stamps from Paper Sweeties!

The Paper Sweeties design team has some projects for you today, use the link list below to hop over and visit them.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


12 comments:

  1. Cute card. Sweet soft color. Well done Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous! love, love, love those ribbons and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word totally adorable.. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Kristi! Love the sweet pattern papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patterns and colors! Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Kristi! Reminds me of the sweet birdy colors of the 30's & 40's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card. Love those birds!! I really like how you added the sequins. Great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, I like the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristi this is so adorable! I love how you used the sequins and your sweet scene! Gorgeous bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card and I love the color combo you have used! I'll have to go take a peek at this stamp set!
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...