Friday, February 7, 2014

Rose Postcard Background Stamp-JustRite Papercraft February Release

Happy Friday my lovely friend! The JustRite February release is rolling right along and we are showcasing a gorgeous new background stamp for you today. Rose Postcard is a beautiful addition to your stamp collection.
Rose Postcard Cling Background Stamp
How lovely is this stamp? It's a great one to color with Copics or any of the background techniques that have been featured on JustRite's new Tuesday Tutorials available on their YouTube Channel. This stamp would make beautiful Mother's Day cards or be stunning on a mixed media canvas or journal.
I hope you'll visit the other JustRite Designers today and see all the stunning projects that await you. Use the link list below to hop around and pay them a visit!


I so appreciate your visit today and hope you'll join us again tomorrow for another release day!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Kristie--have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! just beautiful Kristi. I am an old fashioned card junkie. Thanks for visiting my blog and joining my site. It is an honor to have you as a follower. Joined your site as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd need a thesaurus to come up with all the superlative adjectives that your cards for this JR release deserve. Yesterday's card was jaw-dropping and today's...well I just don't have the words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful!! I love the colors :--)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! Love the colors, your corners, the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stamp you showcased it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not only is this a beautiful stamp, you've done it justice with your beautiful coloring and the way you've arranged it on your gorgeous card! Love the floral base layer and those ornate photo corners, too! Gorgeous, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! Love the color, design, and pretty embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristi, you know I'm a big fan of your cards, and your card style...I like them all...but this one...is absolutely stunning...(You're an enabler...this stamp is definitely on my wish list!) I like everything about this card...that red just makes it pop. So beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...