Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Butterfly...JustRite Papercraft February Release Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven

Hi my friends and welcome to another day of the JustRite Papercraft's February release. Today's featured set is my personal favorite, Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven. I just swooned the first time I laid eyes on it! I know it's still freezing outside,but  this beautiful set is just perfect for your Spring and Summer cards.


Vintage Labels Seven Dies

Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven Clear Stamps



This set coordinates with Vintage Labels Seven Custom Spellbinders die set.

I began my card by making a base from cream card stock at roughly 5.5 by 4.25 inches. I layered a butterfly patterned paper cut slightly smaller than the base. I used my Spellbinder Grand Labels Four to cut out two nesting pieces,one from olive card stock and another patterned paper,the layered them as shown. I stamped, colored and die cut my two labels from Vintage Labels Seven and adhered them to the center of my card with foam tape. I stamped and fussy cut my hydrangea and butterflies and attached them with foam tape also. I die cut a border from light blue card stock from A2 Bracket Borders one and adhered it to the bottom of my card,then wrapped silk ribbon around it and tied a bow,obscuring the seam. A pearl embellishment was added to the center of the bow.I then accented my focal sentiment and butterflies with small pearls and my card is done!

Be sure to visit the other JustRite designers and see the gorgeous inspiration projects they have for you!


Kristi Schurr --you are here♥

Thanks for stopping by to see my card for you,i hope you'll join me tomorrow for another beautiful release!

5 comments:

  1. As usual you have such a way with colors and layers. I love the purples and greens one of my favorite combinations. Lovely card Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I am sick of winter.....bring on the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, beautiful sentiment! Love your butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better then hydrangeas and vintage..beautiful card Kristi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...