Saturday, February 8, 2014

Welcome Spring..JustRite PaperCraft February Release




Happy Saturday! I hope this posting finds you well,warm and safe from the brutal winter storms that are sweeping the country right now. We are expecting some sleet down here in Georgia, certainly a departure from our usual mild winters! I'm sure thoughts of Spring are in your mind, it really won't be long before it's here, thank goodness! JustRite PaperCraft's February release is in full swing and today's featured stamps are just the nudge toward warmer weather that we need. Welcome Spring  is the latest design from JustRite Illustrator Samantha Walker. There is also a set of companion dies, Nested Clouds And Tags. I have two cards to share with you using this sweet set.

How adorable is this sweet little bunny? So coy! I used purple and it's complementary color,green to make this Welcome Spring card. The bunny was stamped first then masked off in order for me to stamp the grass. I used my Copic markers to color the bunny and background. I also used two of the Nested Cloud dies here as well as a tag from the new die set. The stamps also include the cute corner stamp and there is even a matching die for it.
This card is a more traditional Easter color scheme of pink,green and blue. This scene also relied heavily on masking, especially the Easter Basket, bunny and eggs. This was also colored with my Copics.
Nested Cloud and Tag DiesWelcome Spring Clear Stamps


Hop over and see what the JustRite designers have for you today!



Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you've found some inspiration for your own projects using these sweet stamps! Please join me tomorrow for another fabulous release day!

5 comments:

  1. Both cards are cute. Easter is my favorite time of the year. Come on spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so pretty! I love the new stamps, and you've really used them well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I am loving those corner pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable little bunnies! I think your cards are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! I love the sweet tiny pink flower on the tag! It is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...