Saturday, March 29, 2014

Botanical Rose Love You Card

Happy Saturday! I hope your weekend is going well! I have a quick card to share with you today. I think we all could use a little spring in our lives about right now, especially since the winter wants to hold on as long as possible!
I recently purchased Graphic 45's new line Botanical Tea. Oh my gosh! It is love at first sight! It has everything I love:birds,roses,ferns,oh my! It really is a beautiful line and I can't wait to make more gorgeous cards with it! My sentiment is from JustRite Papercraft's Vintage Banners set and coordinating Vintage Label And Banners Custom Spellbinders die set. Links to all of the products used are listed below.

Thank you for stopping by today!

  supplies~


11 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous paper and your card really shows it off!

    Hope you are having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great line of stuff but its your card that makes it shine. Terrific creation Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, Kristi. I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and green, my all time favourite colour combo! I don't need more paper, but that sure is pretty, but it really is the way you use it that makes it so special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Graphic 45 does make some great pattern paper. Have fun making cards with your new paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm loving that Graphic 45 paper Kristi! Gorgeous design and I love those soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yum, this is another beauty Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I like that Dp too...It's on my wish list..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Kristi!! So feminine!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...