Wednesday, March 5, 2014

JustRite PaperCraft March Release-Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags

Happy Wednesday! Today is the beginning of the March Release blog hop from JustRite PaperCraft. The first set we're unveiling to you is Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags. It's a cute and whimsical clear stamp set with a stitched look. There are many elements that you can mix and match. This set coordinates with the Justrite Custom Spellbinders Vintage Tags dies. JustRite is also introducing a brand new item this month, matching SVG files! You can use your electronic cutter to cut out the stamp shapes! Now you can cut out and layer all the elements in this set! 
I've really been loving the water colored look that's been everywhere these days.After cutting out my flowers,leaves and butterfly using my Silhouette electronic cutter, I stamped and embossed them in white onto vellum .I grabbed my water brush and Distress Markers and filled them in with different colors to match my background paper. All I did was dab the wet water brush onto the marker tip to pick up a little color and applied to the the vellum. Wet vellum tends to curl a bit,but it only adds personality to your finished product.
 How do you like my 'tie dyed' ribbon?
I simply took a length of white seam binding, colored sections with my Distress Markers then misted it lightly with water from a Mini Mister and the colors just ran into each and created the effect you see here. I scrunched the ribbon while drying it with my heat gun for a wrinkled look.


Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags Clear Stamps
SVG Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags Digital Cut Download for CR-02018
Vintage Tag Dies


Hop over the the rest of the JustRite designers who have some gorgeous project inspiration for you today.



I hope you'll join us tomorrow for another exciting day of release projects from JustRite Papercraft!

8 comments:

  1. The pastel ribbon is STUNNING! I love the label stamp too! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks so Eastery! Love the colors and adore the stamp set... only 1 more to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tie-dyed ribbon!! The pastel colors are so wonderful on your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More lovely pastels, love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, Kristi! The pastels are so pretty! Your bow is really sweet and the bling looks perfect on it.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors you used give the card a very soft and personal feel. Very pretty indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kristi! I think it is great that JustRite will now offer SVG's to cut with our machines. Love the way you colored the flowers with the soft pastel colors and your bow is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful..and I love your seam binding...would be great for an Easter card....now you have me thinking and that's scarey...lol...very pretty card with all the lovely details!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...