Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Love And Hugs

Good evening! I had some time in the craft room this week and whipped up a few new cards. I've been loving the Magnolia Vintage Labels Seven stamp set that was released this month and wanted to use it again.
I've had this pretty Kaisercraft paper sitting in my collection for quite a while and never used it. Paper is my crafting vice, I can't seem to stop buying it,so my paper stash is growing rather massive. Maybe one day I'll use it up! (probably not). I buy 6x6 paper pads almost exclusively, the prints are scaled down from 12x12 so it looks better on a card. I've once again used one of my favorite doily die and another love of mine, Melissa Frances resin. The layout I've used here is loosely based on the Mojo Monday sketch. I changed it around a bit to suit my supplies. Links to all of the supplies are listed below.

Thanks for popping over today!


11 comments:

  1. No comments yet Kristi. Let me be the first....this is to pretty not to comment on it. I love the color combination and sweet little bow.
    Hugs...Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vellum doily, it enhances the softness of the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely beautiful, Kristi!! The soft pinks and green with the brown is so lovely!! Loving the bow with the butterfly!
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one who can't stop buying paper!!! I've got stacks of paper, but I must admit that lately I try to finish what I've got before I buy some more - my husband gets upset with me buying paper and paper and more paper!!! He doesn't understand that it's an addiction!!!!
    Have a lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous. Lovely colours and that vellum doily is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty! Love the colors and the papers. The doily looks great in your stacking, too!

    6x6 pads are addictive! But I justify the purchase of a new one by thinking I am only buying paper a quarter of the 12x12 pad size. :)

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so funny to read this. I had just been digging through stacks of 6x6 pads, looking for a particular one, and growling at myself for buying so many! I can't seem to control my need for paper, even though I don't use much! I'm going to partially blame you, because you use patterned paper so beautifully, and I always see such pretty ones on your cards. Your card is lovely, the vellum is a sweet detail, and that magnolia stamp is on my must-have list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Shona! I'll take the blame! Just remember the next time you find that absolute perfect piece for your card!LOL☺

      Delete
  7. Stunning...love your gorgeous layering as always....I think I "need" some new papers..LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely card, Kristi! Love the choice of papers, flower, and ribbon treatment! Raising hand...I'm addicted to paper...esp. the 6x6 pads...like so many others...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card...really like your pretty flower and the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...