Monday, March 17, 2014

Make It Monday At The Kraft Journal- Tags

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was wonderful! We had a nice warm Saturday and a cold, rainy Sunday. I guess there was something for everyone! It's time for a new challenge over at The Kraft Journal blog. This week's theme is 'tags'. Make a tag or use a tag somewhere in your project and don't forget to use a kraft colored item or anything that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.
For this week's Tag Challenge, I made a Paris themed altered art tag. Beginning with a Buff French "Carte Postale" Postcard Shipping Tag. I  layered on a Paris themed patterned paper after distressing and inking the edges. I adhered a strip of Tim Holtz Film Strip Ribbon to the bottom with thin red line tape.I fashioned the sentiment by adding some Chit Chat Word Stickers to an Adage Ticket. I created a bow from Winter White Hand Stained Bias Tape and pink silk ribbon. I added two Clock Face Icons to the center of the bows and glued some leaves and flowers in and around the bow tails. I then affixed her sentiment tag behind the bow with a Memo Pin and then glued a gold crown below it. I added a fleur de lis accent to the top right corner and threaded more Winter White Bias Tape through the tag hole. I think this tag turned out pretty. I'm planning to add it to my craft room decor.  See the bottom of this post for a complete supply list and links to each item.

  I hope you'll join us this week and link up your projects using the inspiration theme,  use something kraft or any item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!
supplies-


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and happy! You just make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tag, Kristi. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is so beautiful! Breathtaking Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm loving this, Kristi!! The pink trees are fabulous as are all the other colours!! Lovely flowers and I love the red leaves!! This is really pretty!!
    Greetings from Africa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...your tag is "fab-u-licious"...makes me want to sit right down and make one right now!
    Beautifully done my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...