Monday, March 10, 2014

Make It Monday At The Kraft Journal

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was wonderful. We had some beautiful weather the last two days. It's time for another Make It Monday challenge at The Kraft Journal blog. This week's theme is "Lucky Greens" Use green in your creation and remember to used a kraft colored item or anything that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.
I found this  sweet vintage St Patrick's Day image here. I started my  card by making a card base from Lunch Bag Kraft Cover Weight Card Stock. I layered a green polka dot patterned paper over the base and stitched around it in white. I die cut a large green shamrock,dry embossed it with a polka dot pattern and arranged it slightly askew on the card front.I then matted the focal image with  Lunch Bag Kraft Cover Weight Card Stock. I added some fringe she made with Kraft Tissue paper, and adhered it to the front with foam tape. I added a glittered die cut shamrock to the bottom right of the focal image and a bow made from green and white seam binding and green cording from the Dark Jewel Hemp Cord pack . I finished my  card by adding a green velvet button and green pearls to the middle of the bow. The complete supply list and links to buy everything is below.
  I hope you'll join us this week and link up your projects using the inspiration theme,  use something kraft or any item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!
 Supply list
also used- green and white seam binding-Hug Snug
Patterned paper-American Crafts Dots And Stripes 6x6 Paper pad 


I'm also linking this card up to the current challenge at Really Reasonble Ribbon

9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet.....I can't wait to play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful vintage card. Great use of a vintage image.

    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the details and texture. I took a long look at the card to make sure I saw all the thought put into the card. It is quite lovely!

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, so cute..I love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely image, Kristi!! Love that it is vintage and so romantic at the same time!! Lots of lovely detail on this card!! Love all the polka dots!! Great card!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the perfect embellishments to compliment any design. Love the vintage image! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really sweet card! I just love it. Thanks for playing along with Really Reasonable Ribbon Show Me The Green Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to pin this one! Beautiful card Kristi.
    hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...