Monday, March 31, 2014

Make It Monday At The Kraft Journal

Happy Monday! It's time for another exciting Make It Monday challenge! This week's challenge is "inside and out".  We're looking on the inside too this time around. My card for you today has been decorated on the inside as well as the outside.

I began by making a card base from Brown Kraft Cover Weight Card Stock cut at approximately 4.25 by 5.5 inches. I layered a blue and pink polka dot paper over the card front. I die cut a star out of the middle of a pink patterned paper panel and backed it with blue star patterned paper. I adhered the panel to the top two thirds of the card from using foam tape. I then added a star die cut from metallic gold to the center of the cutout. I added some gold scalloped trim below the pink die cut panel. After stamping the sentiment on a die cut tag, I used some coordinating twine from the Pastel  Hemp Twine  and the Dark Jewel Hemp Twine Packs, strung through the tag and wrapped around the bottom third of the card.
For the inside of her card, I stamped a matching sentiment and a birthday sentiment in the middle and then decorated with coordinating die cut stars.

    I hope you'll join us this week and link up your projects using the inspiration theme,  use something kraft or any item that can be purchased at The Kraft Outlet store.Remember, all followers of The Kraft Journal blog who link up their projects are entered into a monthly drawing for a $15 voucher from The Kraft Outlet. You also have the chance to have your work featured on Feature Me Friday. Hope to see you there!
Supplies used not listed below-
 patterned paper-American Crafts
stamps-Starstruck by Verve (discontinued)
gold trim-Target


3 comments:

  1. Kristi, this is so fun! I love it! I like the paper and the colors you worked with too! FAB and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nicely done, both inside and out. These colors (and the design) really pop! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the selection of dp you've used, Kristi - great colours!! The gold looks beautiful and I love the stars!! This is really beautiful - love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...