Thursday, March 6, 2014

Owl Be There With A Hoot Hoot Horray!

Happy Thursday,all!

I've got a card for you today that is owl-solutely adorable! Who doesn't like owls and who certainly doesn't like them on a birthday card?





My card is made with the new release from JustRite Papercraft, Owl Be There. It's the newest design from Samantha Walker. Aren't these guys just too cute? When I first saw them, I pictured them holding balloons and wearing party hats. Of course, these guys are versatile and can be used for many occasions as well.



SVG Owl Be There Digital Cut File Download for SW-02016Owl Be There Clear Stamps

 These guys also have matching SVG cut files so you can cut them out and place them however you wish!

The amazing designers at Justrite have some really cool ideas for you today using these cute little owls. I hope you'll hop over to see!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you'll join us again tomorrow for a new round of amazing release projects!
supplies used on this card


3 comments:

  1. Terrific job with the paper piecing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a well done and fun card Kristi. Every element exudes joy and happy fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun "scenic" card!!! Love those little "owls"...so different for JustRite...I knew I needed to buy a Silhouette....super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...