Saturday, March 1, 2014

Paper Sweeties March Inspiration Challenge #17 - 'Polka Dot Love'

Happy March! Spring is almost here! We are definitely having some warmer days here in Georgia.The daffodils are in bloom right now and the oak trees in my yard are just starting bud. I'm so excited!
 It's time for a new Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge, and this month's inspiration will definitely chase away your winter blues.
 Isn't that enough to get you ready for Spring? Here's the card I made for you this month.
I certainly can't make a Spring card without a little bird! They are my favorite wild creatures,as you can see even my picture watermark features one! This card was simple to put together, just layering some patterned papers and edge punches. I've combined stamps from Welcome Spring and Home Tweet Home to make my focal image.


I hope you'll visit the rest of the Paper Sweeties designer and see what they've made for you!
  March Guest Designer: Diane Hover
 . CREATE a NEW project based on the current inspiration graphic using any of your favorite crafty supplies — PLUS use at least one Paper Sweeties stamp, die, embellishment or complimentary digital image!  Use this month’s graphic as a starting point for your project — be inspired by one or more of the colors, shapes, theme — anything goes … most important — HAVE FUN and let our photo inspiration spark your creativity!
Our challenge will run for the entire month. You can play along as many times as you wish — the more times you play, the more chances you have to win! The challenges will end at 12 pm EST on the last day of each month. The new challenge will be revealed on the 1st of each month. The winner of the previous month’s challenge will be announced on the 1st of each new month, will win a $20 gift certificate to the boutique and will be invited to Guest Design with the Sweeties next month!


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope to see you over at The Paper Sweeties blog!

 I get a lot of requests from my readers for specific products I use on a card, and I admit, sometimes I can be lazy and leave off my supplies. Well, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and not only give you my supplies,but also a way for you to click over to an online store and purchase them! Starting today, I'm using the InLinkz Project manager to list my supplies at the bottom of every blog post. You will see a picture of each supply if available and it will be clickable and take you where you can purchase it. I am NOT an affiliate of any online stores, I will receive no extra compensation if you purchase anything from the links I provide. Any supplies I use that cannot be found online will be listed separately. Please also be aware that a supply may be listed, but not available due to sell outs and it being discontinued. I am simply adding it in case you may have it in your stash already.

 Supplies used but not listed below: Flowers from Recollections,small heart button from Recollections

17 comments:

  1. My goodness this is so pretty and fresh looking. Love your layered strips of design and the yummy ribbon treatment! What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kristi...such a pretty "breath of spring"!!! As always, love your beautiful layers and the yummy seam binding ribbon!! You should enter this card at Classy Cards 'n Such challenge that ends today..it fits the challenge..your spellbinders die I think she sells, just list it after the challenge link, if interested!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a soft and sophisticated card Kristi. Not an in your face card but almost a pick me up and hug me feeling. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww what a sweet card.. I love everything about it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi, have to tell you, look forward to your posts. They are my cut 'o tea! Fully layered beauties! Love this one. From the paper choices to the the sweet bow, simply gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet shabby chic spring card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous! Love that fab bow! Love the how you colored the little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my ! So sweet!! That little bird is adorable and your card is just gorgeous. You use the most wonderful papers so I'm thrilled that you'll be listing them. Thanks for going to all that trouble to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! LOVE how SWEET this is!! I LOVE your layered background and that sweet bird with the heart die cut!! SO CUTE!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beauty! Lots of lovely layers, sweet image, and gorgeous bow treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristi, generally I am a fan of bold bright colors, but you have won me over with this gorgeous pastel-y card. Ohhhh so much to love in all your delightful layers. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Kristi, layers and layers of beautiful papers, details and loveliness. A+ ! and the little Birdie kinda stole my heart. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goodness gracious ... girl, this is simply beautiful and stunning! I adore the soft pastel palette and perfectly placed images and embellishments -- WOWOWOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...