Sunday, March 16, 2014

Paper Sweeties March Release Rewind!

Hello and welcome to the Paper Sweeties March Release Rewind! This is the day when then Paper Sweeties designers combine previously released stamps with the new release.
Along with Bunny Hugs And Kisses, Ive also used Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes, Sophie,Fun Shapes and Rainbows And Roses. Wow, that's a lot of stamps! It just goes to show you how you can mix and match Paper Sweeties stamps and get the most from them.  I've also used generous amount of Cotton Candy  Baker's Twine and Raspberry Sequins. Links to everything I've used on this card are at the bottom of the post.
I hope you'll also visit the rest of the Paper Sweeties Designers, they have some beautiful projects to share with you!
Did you know that Paper Sweeties also hosts monthly challenges? Play along with the March inspiration challenge for a chance to win a shopping spree in the Paper Sweeties shop along with a Guest Designer invitation to join us for the next challenge!  We’ve added some complimentary digital images to the site for you to try out in case you don’t own any Paper Sweeties stamps yet!
 That's all for the Paper Sweeties March release! I hope you've found some new stamps and other goodies to add to your crafting stash! Thank you so much for joining us!
supplies


11 comments:

  1. To sweet Kristi!!! Love the pretty patterned paper and the little bunny is just too...ooo adorable!!!
    Have a great Sunday!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute.. and i love that little banner you created..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet beautiful Easter card! Sophie is adorable in the bunny costume! Love the papers and banners, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness precious! I love your design with the darling banners! This is just too cute for words Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this doesn't say Easter I don't know what does. Wonderful Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...my...goodness your bunny reminds me of our son at 2 years old!! He had a white bunny custom with pink in the ears that my aunt made him for Halloween!! CUTE card Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Kristi! All the stamps do look great together!
    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute, Kristi!! Love the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable and cute.....I really think I need this set..thanks for "enabling"...I think...anyhow, precious card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...