Thursday, March 13, 2014

Paper Sweeties March Release Sneak Peeks!

Happy Thursday! I hope you've been enjoying your week so far. Spring is just around the corner so it's time for Spring and Easter cards! Today is the first day of sneak peeks for the Paper Sweeties March release. New stamps and dies will be live at midnight on the 15th, this Saturday!
My sweet little lamb is from the new set named Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes and matching Sweet Cuts die set. The sentiments and sign are from the Wagon Add On-Bloom And Grow set that's part of the March release as well. I colored her with my Copic markers and used some Mint and Rose Petal  seam binding from the Paper Sweeties shop to accent my card.

The rest of the Paper Sweeties designers have beautiful projects to show you today. Use the links below to visit them!
I hope you'll come back tomorrow and see another sneak peek of the Paper Sweeties March release! Thanks for stopping by!
supplies not listed below- 
stamps-Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes,Wagon Add On-Bloom And Grow available March 15th at Paper Sweeties.com
flowers-Micheals



13 comments:

  1. So cute...not too baaaaad at all! (hehehe) love this fun layout and the yummy flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, your little lamb is precious! Love your bouquet of ribbon and roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetest little lamb ever! Your card is so adorable! And I love your ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be still my shabby heart! I love your layout and design girl! That lamb is just to precious for words isn't it! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww what a sweet card.. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the pretty papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my ... shabby-licious and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SWOON!!! This is wonderful and don't you just love the little lamb!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! This is too SWEET!! =) I LOVE the Design and the way you made the lamb the focal!! =) thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous and sweet!!! Love the darling little lamb, ribbon, and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Kristi!! OOooo, I'm loving that sweet little lamb!!! And you've got a perfect choice of dp as a bg. ...and a stunning bow and flowers!! Lovely spring card!!
    Greetings from Africa and have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...