Saturday, March 8, 2014

Thanks For Being A Wonderful Friend

Hi to you! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far, I'm planning on getting a little extra sleep this morning. We're losing an hour tonight as we go to Daylight Savings Time here in most of the US. I'm actually looking forward to having a little bit more daylight in the evenings. It's another day of the JustRite Papercraft March release and we're spotlighting another beautiful floral set, Pansies In Spring.

I adore pansies, but here in Georgia, we usually plant them in the winter, as they cannot take temperatures above 80 degrees. I had some yellow pansies in the pots on either side of my front door this past winter. My front door is red, so yellow looks lovely against it. I do really love purple pansies, so that is how I colored the ones on my card today.
Pansies in Spring Cling StampsSVG Pansies in Spring Digital Cut File Download for CL-02013

 Pansies In Spring also has a matching SVG digital cut file set available for purchase and download at The JustRite Papercraft site. I've also used the frame from the featured set yesterday Magnolia Vintage Labels Seven here; to show how you can mix and match different sets. I found a brass stick pin embellishment from Prima in my stash that just happened to be a pansy. I simply cut the pin portion off with my pliers and hot glued it to the middle of my bow. I used several Spellbinders dies on this one as well. They're all listed at the end of this post if you want to know what they are.

The JustRite Team has some beautiful projects for you to see; use the links below to visit them.




That's it for today! I appreciate you stopping by and hope you like my card. Come back tomorrow for the final release day!
supplies



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kristi!! It's about time I leave you some comments again, hey!! I am enjoying all your posts and you've got such a lovely style, but I have just been very bad at leaving comments!!
    Your pansy card is so beautiful!!! Loving the purple and green and all the lovely dies you have used!
    ...and it's so nice when one discovers something in your stash that you have forgotten about, and it goes perfectly with your project!!
    PS. I can just imagine how lovely your pansies must have looked at your red front door!! Would have loved to see that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...